Every year, we run and help organise summer camps for children and young people in Ireland, France, Belgium and Germany.
The aim of our camps is to make disciples of Jesus Christ, passing God’s truths down the generations. Campers take part in lots of fun activities alongside learning more about Jesus and developing a vision for mission. Whether you come as a camper or volunteer, we are sure you will have a great time.
In Ireland, Crosslinks camps have been running for over six decades, teaching God's word to young people aged 8 – 17. They take place in July and August and last five to seven days. Get in touch to find out more.
- 'I’ve been going to Crosslinks junior camp since I was eight. I’ve made new friends, learnt loads about God and done lots of fun activities. I can’t wait to go to senior camp this year!' Rachel
- 'Camp was really challenging and really helped me to grow in my faith and deepen my love for Christ.' Matthew
- 'I am so thankful for Crosslinks and for what my kids have gained from camp. It has enriched their spiritual lives immensely and I am blessed that they are following Jesus and serving him where he has placed them.' Parent
What other ways can I help Ireland camps?
- Partner with camps in prayer and giving. We are seeking 50 gospel partners who will commit to supporting this ministry in this way. Just £10 per month will enable Crosslinks to maintain and even grow this work. You can do so here or by contacting us for more information.
- Help promote camp. Can you promote camp in your church among children, young people, parents and potential leaders? Contact us for more information.
Belgium, France and Germany
We support InterAction Camps, who run bilingual Christian activity holidays in association with La Ligue pour la Lecture de la Bible (the Bible Reading League). The camps are for 10 – 18 year olds and give them the chance to take part in lots of fun activities, practice their language skills, engage with another culture and receive clear bible teaching. InterAction is a great place to make friends, have fun and learn about Jesus.
Find out more and book your child’s place here.
Grow your leadership skills
InterAction need people who are over 18 to volunteer as leaders, cooks and 'Animefs' (student helpers). The Animef scheme can work as a great start to a university year abroad placement. Find out more.
To help support InterAction financially, get in touch or donate below.