Gift Aid Declaration Form

If you are a UK tax payer, please fill in the form below to boost your donation to Crosslinks by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Please notify us if you subsequently wish to cancel this declaration, have changed your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donation in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference.