Where your money goes
We steward your money wisely so that it has maximum impact for God’s mission. The majority of money donated to mission partners and projects goes directly to frontline gospel work. We rely on specific donations towards our central costs as the small fee taken from mission partner income is not enough to support our central operations.
Fundraising and support costs make up just 9% of Crosslinks’ annual spending. We’re pleased to be able to keep this figure low due to careful stewardship of every penny we receive.
Healthy partnerships between you and your mission partner are integral to the work and purpose of Crosslinks. This is why 16% of funds we receive are spent on making gospel partnerships work well. We use this money to:
- Prepare mission partners and their children for service overseas.
- Provide pastoral and practical support for mission partners and their children.
- Help mission partners resettle in the UK and Ireland after service.
- Ensure that mission partners are financially resourced.
- Distribute prayer materials and other partnership resources.
- Support churches in admin related to sending mission partners overseas.
- Teach about mission in churches and through our resources.
A copy of our 2020 annual accounts can be downloaded here.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and follow their Code of Practice.